Bank of Baroda (BOB) 1200 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification (Apply Online) issued by official website. Bank of Baroda has recently issued the recruitment notification of 1200 vacancies for Probationary Officer Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can applied for 1200 Probationary officer posts via online mode only on or before the 17th March 2015.
Get New Vacancies notification details – Click Here
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Department invites the online application form for 1200 Probationary officer posts. Bank of Baroda Vacancies 2015-2016 Notification details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, important dates, selection process, etc mentioned below. Candidates can also download official advertisement and apply online by visiting below link. Candidates are advised to Bookmark our website to get the latest vacancies/recruitment 2015-2016 notification by continuously visiting our website.
Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of organization – Bank of Baroda
Name of Post – Probationary Officer
Category wise posts:
- Unreserved: 606 posts
- OBC: 324 posts
- SC: 180 posts
- ST: 90 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be lies between 20 to 28 years as on 17th March 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
- For general/OBC category candidates Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100/-
Application fee must be deposited through various online procedure.
Selection Process: selection of interested candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in following test:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2015. Online registration steps are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website or below link
- On Home Page, click on Career link
- Click on Advertisement of Probationary Officer Posts link
- Click on Apply Online link
- Read all instructions carefully before online registration
- Fill up online application form with correct details
- Mention your valid E-mail ID and mobile number
- Upload your scanned copy of photograph, signature and requested documents
- Complete fee payment procedure
- Verify entered details and submit the online form
- Note your registration and take a print out of confirmation page
Important Dates –
Starting date for submission of online application form – 3rd March 2015
Last date for submission of online application form – 17th March 2015
Admit Card/Call Letter to be released on – 7th April 2015
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Date 2015 – 18th April 2015
Official website – www.bankofbaroda.com