CBSE UGC NET 2016 Apply Online| JRF Assistant Professor Vacancy Online Form 2016 @cbsenet.nic.in: UGC NET 2016 Online Application Form Available @cbsenet.nic.in. UGC NET Online Registration 2016 Latest Update| Eligibility Criteria Details available here.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which has released the advertisement for National Eligibility Test 2016 Session. CBSE will organize UGC NET 2016 Examination. A huge number of candidates are waiting for UGC NET 2016 Notification, because they wants to get the Assistant Professor and Lecturer jobs. We have provided all the important information regarding CBSE UGC NET 2016 Examination, so that you can apply online before the last date 12th May, 2016. CISR UGC NET is held twice in a year, in the month of June and December. So that this attempt it will be scheduled in July 2016 and online application form is available on official website.
CBSE NET 2016 Notification Details:
CBSE released NET 2016 Notification in April Month. Eligible aspirants are very hardly looking for this notification. Candidates are suggested here, in order to avoid last minutes rush, the candidates have to apply online early. CBSE will not be responsible for network problem or any other such type of problems. For more detail regarding the CBSE NET 2016 such as education qualification, age limit, fee, syllabus, how to apply and other important details read at below otherwise in official notification.
Name of Organization – Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of Exam – National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016
Managed By NET Exam – University Grants Commission (UGC)
Designation – Assistant Professor, Junior Research Fellowship
Job Location – All Over India
Official website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE NET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates who are interested in UGC NET 2016 Notification, they should hold Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Applicant age not exceed from 28 years as on 01.12.2016. Relaxation in upper age limit criteria as per govt polices/ rules.
- For General Category Candidates Pay Rs.600/-
- For OBC Category Candidates Pay Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PH/VH Category Candidates have to Pay Rs.150/-
You can pay application fee through Net Baking, Debit/Credit Card, or via bank challan.
- Date of Examination UGC NET 2016 – 10 July, 2016
- Online Registrations started from – 12th April, 2016
- Last Date to register online – 12th May, 2016
- Closing Date to deposit application fee – 13th May, 2016
- CBSE UGC NET 2016 Admit Card – Available in First week of July, 2016
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Search the link for Apply Online – UGC NET 2016
- Now provide necessary details and fill online form without any error
- Upload photo, signature and other required documents
- Pay application fee through mentioned format
- After all process submit the online application form
- Take a hard copy of application form for further use
Aspirants can follow the above mentioned simple steps to fill the CBSE NET 2016 Online Form. Candidates are advised to fill online form as soon as possible without any delay. Also read official notification and online instructions which are available on official website.