Delhi DSIIDC Recruitment 2015 : Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC) has issued an recruitment notification for 274 Assistant & Stenographer Post. Applicants who are sitting tight for govt. employment can now apply by going to the official site www.dsiidc.org. The method of applying for this employment is Offline. You need to download the application structure from that point first then after you can apply for that. On the off chance that you are qualified for this post then fill it before the last date 23.10.2015.
DSIIDC is employing a hopeful like you who can split the qualification criteria for the post of Assistant & Stenographer Post. For rest of the subtle elements like Education Qualification, Age constraint, Selection process and so on see the given points of interest which is given below.
Total Number of Posts : 274 Posts
Name of Posts with no. of posts:-
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Section Officer A/cs : 12 posts
- Senior Manager : 10 posts
- Chief Manager : 02 posts
- Manager : 34 posts
- Accounts Assistant : 70 posts
- Divisional Manager : 02 posts
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi) : 02 posts
- Assistant Grade – II : 116 posts
- Junior Stenographer (English) : 25 posts
- Chief Manager : Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.7600
- Divisional Manager : Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600
- Senior Manager : Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.5400
- Manager : Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.7600
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mech) : Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4800
- Section Officer A/cs : Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.5400
- Accounts Assistant : Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4800
- Assistant Grade – II : Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400
- Junior Stenographer (English) : Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi) : Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400
Choice procedure based consummation of instructive capabilities and experience not empower a contender to be called for meeting. Interview basis.
Boss Manager : Divisional Manager or proportionate with least 05 years or Sr. Supervisor or comparable with least 10 years. Attractive MA(Economics)/MCA/MBA from a perceived University
Divisional Manger: closely resembling Post on consistent premise in guardian unit on office OR Senior Manager or identical with least 05 years of general administration OR Manager or equal with least 6 years of customary administration. Alluring is MBA/MA(Economics)/MCA
Senior Manager: Holding closely resembling Post on general premise in guardian framework OR Manager or proportional with least 4 years of normal administration OR Assistant Grade-I or identical with least 8 years of standard administration. Experience 10 years in administrative (above E-O level) limit.
Aptitude Test Norms:
Junior Stenographer (English) Dictation: 10mts.@ 80 w.p.m. (English)/Transcription: 50mts.(on Computer).
Junior Stenographer (Hindi) : Duration: 10 mts. @ 80w.p.m.(Hindi)/Transcription: 65mts.(on Computer)/Typewriting test in the Hindi Language @ 30w.p.m.(on Computer)
Step by step instructions to Apply For DSIIDC Delhi Recruitment 2015 :-
The qualified hopefuls can fill the application structure. The accompanying steps which is given Below :-
- First the hopefuls login to the official site www.dsiidc.org.
- Read all the data in Details.
- The competitors ought to have late Passport size photograph.
- Candidates ought to settle their photograph on the application structure.
- Then competitors begin to fill the structure with given points of interest with no mix-ups.
- After filling structure, competitors ought to check and read in fitting way.
- Candidates ought to keep their Full lasting location in the application structure.
- The hopeful ought to have kept one hard copy of the application structure for further uses.
Interested and eligible candidates need to send the dully filled application with attaching required documents at the address mentioned in official notification.
Last Date for submission of application form – 23.10.2015
Latest Vacancy Notification in Banking| Railway| Defense| UPSC| SSC
Please verify all details through official advertisement. Keep in touch for latest recruitment/vacancy notification. For any query leave a comment below.