FCI Assistant Grade/ Typist/ Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification. Food Corporation of India (FCI), Government of India recently issued a recruitment notification of 4318 vacancies for Assistant Grade, Junior Engineer & Typist posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17th March 2015 through official website.
Good news available on our website for job seekers or searchers. There is good opportunity for job seekers. Food Corporation of India, Government of India invites the online application for 4318 vacant posts in various posts before the last date. Online registration was already started from today. We wish you all the best. Vacancies details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, important dates, selection process, etc. details are mentioned here on our website. Candidates can also download the official advertisement by following below links.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of organization – Food Corporation of India
Total Number of vacancies – 4318 vacancies
Name of Posts:
|Name of Post||North East Zone||East Zone||North Zone||West Zone||South Zone|
Age Limit: Candidates age should be lies between following age group 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university. Post wise educational qualification mentioned in official notification.
Selection Process: Selection of interested and eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test, practical test and interview.
All candidates need to pay Rs.350/- as application fee.
Application fee can be remitted by using SBI internet baking, SBI Credit card or SBI fee challan.
Last date for submission of online application form – 17th March 2015
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates who wants to apply for FCI Recruitment 2015, they can apply only via online mode on or before above mentioned date. Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps for online registration.
- Visit the official website – www.fciweb.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment/Career link through main navigation of official website
- Click on link titled as “FCI Recruitment 2015 Notification”
- Read important instruction and official notification before online registration
- Click on Apply Online link
- Enter the asked details/ information without spelling mistakes
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Enter your valid E-mail ID and mobile number
- Submit the online application form without any error
- Note your registration number and take a print out of it for future use
- Pay application fee as per mentioned above via suitable mode
Official website – www.fciweb.nic.in.
Click here to download official notification.
Click here for online registration.