Management aptitude test is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate business schools to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Government of India, ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any business school – national or international – can consider MAT score as an admission input based on the score card issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 business schools across India. Candidates can choose any one of the two options to take a test one is paper based test and the second is computer based test.
MAT September 2015 Cut off marks (expected)-
- Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad – 600
- Acharya Institute of Management Studies (AIMS), Banglore – 500
- Gelgotias Business School, Greater Noida – 450
- New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), New Delhi – 400
- IMS, Ghaziabad – 400
- SIMSREE, Mumbai – 650
- NILLM Center of Management Studies, Greater Noida – 94
- BVIMRDA, Sangli – 70
- SCMS, Kochi – 70
- Christ University, Bengalore – 70
MAT is famous examination which was competitive MBA and A candidate can face MAT examination 4 times in a year and MAT exam was conducted by AIMA. MAT is very important for a candidate who want to do MBA from good college.
The AIMS MAT is management Exam and the stand for the management aptitude test that is called MAT. The MAT application form submits through the online mode. MAT paper based or computer based exam released in the September month 2015. The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) entrance conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). For the MAT exam candidates can apply through the online & offline mode. The AIMA is going to the MAT entrance exam for get admission in MBA course 2015-16.
AIMA MAT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2015
In the MAT entrance examination giving five important parts and given 200 questions selected in five parts. Look all the details below below:
- 40 Questions giving in mathematical knowledge
- 40 Questions giving in language comprehension
- 40 Questions giving in reasoning & intelligence
- 40 Questions giving in sufficiency & data analysis
- 40 Questions giving in global environment & Indian
Total Time: 2:30 hours
Paper based exam: 6th September
Computer based exam: 12th September
Aspirants may refer the official web portal to get the cut off marks and other updates. Keep in touch for latest updates. We will update cut off marks as soon as possible after officially release.
Click Here to go MAT Answer Key Sept 2015 link.