MSRTC Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification for 7630 Junior Driver posts. Maharashtra State Road Transportation Corporation has issued a recruitment notification of 7630 vacancies of Junior Driver Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for MSRTC recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Important dates are mentioned below. This time there is good opportunity for jobs seekers.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) invites the online application form for 7630 Driver Posts. Vacancies details such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, important dates, application fee, etc mentioned below here on our website. Candidates can also refer the official notification to get the more information. Interested candidates those wants to apply to these posts must have completed 10th class and a valid driving license. Download official advertisement by visiting below link. Online registration was started. We wish you all the best for these vacancies. Online registration will be done with help of official website. Submit your application form before the last time rush.
MSRTC Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of organization – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
Total Number of vacancies – 7630
Name of Post: Junior Driver
Job Category: Government
MSRTC Junior Driver Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Candidates should be lies between 24 to 35 years. Age relaxation may be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class from a recognized boar and having a valid driving license.
Experience: Candidates should have minimum 3 years experience in driving.
- For General Category Candidates Rs.300/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates Rs.150/-
Applicant fee can be submitted via bank challan.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and skill/driving test.
Starting date for submission of online application form – 16th February 2015
Last date for submission of online application form – 18th March 2015
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates who wants to apply for MSRTC junior driver recruitment 2015, they can apply via online mode on or before 18th March 2015. Online registration steps are mentioned below.
- First logon to official website – www.mahast.in.
- Click on Recruitment link through main navigation
- Click on link titled as “MSRTC Junior Driver Recruitment 2015”
- Now, click on Online Registration link
- Submit all your details without any error & spelling mistakes
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Enter your valid E-mal ID and mobile number
- Before the final submission of online application form check all details
- Submit the online form and note your registration number
- Take a print out of conformation page
- Download your bank challan through official website
- Do not forget to pay application fee
Official website – www.msrtc.gov.in.
For any query leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting our website.