NJGB Officer Scale I II III Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online| Notification through official website – www.njgb.in. Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank recently released the new recruitment notification of 350 vacancies for Officer Scale I II and office assistant posts on its official web portal. Eligible and interested candidates need to fill up the online application form on or before the 8th April 2015. Vacancy details such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, important dates, etc mentioned below here on our website.
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank invites the online application form for 350 vacant posts. Interested candidates must have qualified IBPS CWE for RRB September/ October 2014. Online registration were started from 24th March 2015. Candidates can apply online on or before 8th April 2015. Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank is one of the reputed bank of MP State. This bank is very helpful for candidates who were residing in rural areas. There is good news available for job seekers. We wish you all the best. Candidates are advised to Bookmark our website and visit regularly to get the latest recruitment 2015-2016 notification.
NJGB Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of organization – Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
Total number of vacancies – 350 vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 218 posts
- Officer Scale I – 114 posts
- Office Scale II (General Banking Officer) – 10 posts
- Officer Scale II (CA) – 01 post
- Officer Scale II (IT) – 03 posts
- Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer) – 03 posts
- Office Scale II (Treasury Manager) – 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be lies between 18 to 45 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold Graduation or Degree in required in any decline from a recognized university or institute. Post wise educational qualification read from official advertisement.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in RRB CWE III Exam conducted in September/October 2014 and personal interview.
- Officer Scale I – Rs.31,407.00 /- per month.
- Officer Scale II – Rs.42,407.40/- per month.
- Officer Assistant – Rs.15,621.20/- per month.
For more detail please refer official notification.
For General/OBC Category Candidates Rs.100/-
All other candidates have to pay Rs.20 for registration fee.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for NJGB Recruitment 2015 they can register at official website. Candidates must keep a printed copy of application form for future use. Follow below mentioned steps for applying online.
- Logon to official website – www.njgb.in
- On Home Page, Click on Career Link
- Click on Advertisement for Officer Scale and office Assistant posts link
- Read all instructions mentioned before starting the online registration
- Fill up the online form with correct details
- Upload scanned all required documents
- Enter your valid mobile number and E-mail ID
- Verify entered details and Submit the online form
- Pay your application fee as per mentioned above
- Note your registration ID and take hard copy of confirmed page for future references
Starting date for submission of online application form – 24th March 2015
Last date for submission of online application form – 8th April 2015
Official website – www.njgb.in