Naval Dockyard Mumbai recently issued a recruitment notification of 264 vacancies for Lascar-I and Fireman posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for these vacancies through official website on or before 20th February 2015. Vacancies details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, important dates, etc mentioned below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites the online application for 264 vacancies through official website. No application form will be received via any other mode. For more updates candidates may refer the official web portal. Please read official notification carefully before applying online. We wish you all the best. Candidates are advised to Bookmark our website to get the latest vacancies 2015-2016 notification by regular visiting our website.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of organization – Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Total Number of vacancies – 264 vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Fireman – 57 posts
- Lascar –I : 207 posts
Age Limit: Applicant minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have minimum qualification matriculation pass from a recognized board/institute. Candidates should have good knowledge in swimming and three years experience in ship craft from a registered vessel. For more information read from official notification.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written exam and physical efficiency test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015-2016 via online mode through official website before the last date.
- First logon to official website – www.godiwadabhartee.com.
- Open Recruitment link through main navigation
- Click on link titled as “Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015”
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Read all instructions carefully before start filling the online application form
- Fill the application form with complete details
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Enter your valid E-mail ID and mobile number
- Submit the application form without any error
- Note your registration number and take a print out of confirmation page
- Pay the application fee as per mentioned in official notification.
Starting date for submission of application form – 10th February 2015
Last date for submission of online application form – 20th February 2015
Official website – www.godiwadabhartee.com.
Click here to Download Official notification.