UP Police SI Constable Recruitment 2015-2016 notification. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Department has issued the recruitment notification of 46400 vacancies for Constable & Sub-Inspector posts under UP Police. Candidates can read all details through our website. Vacancies details such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, etc mentioned below. Candidates can download official advertisement through official website.
Get More Police vacancies details – Click Here
UP Police Promotion Board invites the online application form for 46400 vacancies for Sub Inspector and Constable posts. Submission of application form started from 3rd March 2015. Last date for submission of application form 29th March 2015. Please read all details carefully before online registration. We wish you all the best. Candidates are advised to Bookmark our website and get the latest vacancies updates by regular visiting our website.
UP Police Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of organization – Uttar Pradesh Police Promotion Board
Total Number of vacancies – 46400 vacancies
Name of posts:
- Sub Inspector – 6400 posts
- Constable – 40000 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be lies between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
For Constable Post: Candidates at least pass out the 12th class from recognized board.
For Sub-Inspector Post: Candidates hold Graduation Degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Process: selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test, physical efficiency test, medical test and viva-voice.
How to Apply: Interested candidates apply for UP Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2015 via online mode on or before the last date 29th March 2015. Online registration steps are mentioned below.
- Logon to official website – www.upprpb.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment/Career link
- Click on titled as “UP Police 46400 Constable SI Recruitment 2015”
- Now, click on Apply Online link
- Read all instruction before start the online registration
- Fill up online application form with correct details
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Mention your valid E-mail ID and mobile number
- Verify the entered details and submit the application form
- Note your registration ID and take a print out of it for future references
- Pay application fee as per mentioned in official notification
Starting date for submission of application form – 03rd March 2015
Last date for submission of application form – 29th March 2015
Official websites – www.upprpb.gov.in or www.uppolice.in