RPSC REET 2015 Notification, Online Application form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus etc details are mentioned below on our website. Candidates can also download official advertisement and apply online by visiting below link. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently issued the notification regarding to Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) 2015. Rajasthan Chief Minister VAsundhra Raje in Budget 2014 going to held the Recruitment Cum Eligibility exam for Teachers 2015. Notification details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, important dates, etc mentioned below.
There is good news available here on this page those are looking for vacancies in Rajasthan State specially for teacher jobs. REET is Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teacher posts conducts by Government of Rajasthan for the recruitment of Grade 3rd Teacher posts. Candidates are advised to Bookmark our website to get the latest updates by regular visiting. We will provide you upcoming recruitment in Rajasthan and All Over India on our website as soon as possible.
RPSC REET 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of organization – Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of examination – Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET)
Total Number of vacancies – 20,000 Vacancies
Exam Category – 3rd Grade Teacher
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed B.ED from a recognized university. For more details please refer official notification.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written exam and academic information provided through application form.
Rajasthan REET Exam Marks:
- I – 10% marks of 10th Class Marks
- II – 10% marks of 12th Class marks
- III – 10% marks of Graduate marks
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for Rajasthan REET Vacancy 2015-2016 notification through official website on or before the last date. Candidates may refer the official web portal also to get the more updates. Online Registration steps are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website or below link
- Click on Recruitment/ Career links through main navigation
- Click on Advertisement link for RPSC REET Teacher Vacancy 2015
- Read all instruction before start the online registration
- Fill up online application form with correct details
- Upload all required documents
- Enter your valid mobile and E-mail ID
- Verify entered details and submit the form
- Note your registration ID and take a print out of it for future use
As per Dainik Bhaskar News Paper (8th March 2015), RTET may be replaced by REET and upcoming 20000 vacancies will be conducted basis of this test.
REET 2015 Exam Pattern:
- REET Exam Level I – 150 marks for 02:30 exam duration.
- REET Exam level II – 150 marks for 02:30 exam duration.
REET 2015 Syllabus:
- English (Language-I)
- Development and Pedagogy
- Hindi (Language-I)
- Sindi (Language-I)
- Punjabi (Language-I)
- Social Studies
- Mathematics & Science
- Punjabi (Language-I)
- Gujarati (Language-I)
- Urdu (language-I)
- Sanskrit (Language-I)
These are the all subjects are included in REET 2015 syllabus. For more details please refer official web portal.
REET Exam will be conduct in – April 2015
Official website – www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in