RPF 18000 Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Railway Police 18000 Constable Vacancies: RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online- 18000 Constable Vacancies: RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form. RPF Male Constable Bharti 2017 Notification to be released. RPF Female Constable 2030 Vacancies Notification released. Apply Online for Female Constable till to 01 March 2016. Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued a recruitment notification for Railway Protection Force of 17000 vacancies for Male and Female Constables. Eligible and interested candidates are invited via online mode on or before last date of online registration. RPF vacancies details are mentioned below. Candidates can also download advertisement by visiting the below link.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Name of organization – Railway Protection Force
Total Number of Vacancies – 18000 vacancies
Latest News: RPF Male/Female Constable Recruitment Notification 2017 for 18000 Constable Jobs will be available shortly. As per source information official notification to be released in month of April/May 2017. RPF 2030 Female Constable Recruitment 2016-17 Notification released. Online registration has started from 31 January 2016 for Female Constable Posts. Apply Online till to 01 March, 2016. Official Notification and Online Application form direct link available at below.
Name of Posts – Constable
- Male Constable – 13000 posts
- Female Constable – 5000 posts
RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
RPF Constable Bharti 2017 Age Limit – Applicant age should be lies between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have minimum qualification of 12th Class with 50% from a recognized board or institute.
RPF Constable Vacancy 2017 Pay Scale: Rs.5200-Rs20200 with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
Railway Police Bharti 2017 Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test, PST and interview.
How to Apply for RPF Recruitment 2017: Candidates can apply for RPF constable recruitment 2017 via offline mode on or before the last date. No application form will be accepted via any other mode. So, apply now before the last time rush.
- First logon to official website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Open Recruitment option through main navigation
- Click on the link titled as “RPF Constable Recruitment 2017”
- Click on Apply Online link
- Read all instruction mentioned on official website before applying online
- Enter the asked details with correctly
- Also enter your valid E-mail ID and mobile number
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the application form
- Note your registration number and take a print out of confirmation page
- Also pay your application fee, if mentioned in official notification
- Starting Date of submission of application form – April/May 2017 (Expected)
- Last date for submission of application form – June 2017 (Expected)
Official Dates to register online and last date to fill online form will be update shortly. If you have any query regarding to these vacancies leave a comment below. We are advised you here, please read all details correctly from official notification. You can download official notification through official website. Official web portal link mentioned below. We wish you all the best.
Keep visiting our website regularly to get the latest updates. You can also Subscribe your E-mail Address and get the latest notification in your E-mail Account. Donot forget to activate the E-mail Subscription option. Our team is continuously trying to find new updates regarding to RPF CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2017. Please stay tuned here to find latest updates.
Official website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Click here to download official notification.