SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Online Application Form| Notification: SSC CGL Tier 1 Application Form 2017| CGL Notification 2017 issued on official website www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination in month of July 2017 (Tentative Schedule) at the various exam centres across the our country.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification:
Latest Update: As per earlier announced by SSC, Official Notification for CGL Exam 2017 to be released on 11th March 2017. But SSC has failed to release the official notification. Now, SSC CGL Tier 1 Notification 2017 Postponed for further date which will be update soon.
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruit to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized university with minim education qualification. This exam conducts every year by SSC. Staff Selection Commission invites the online application form for CGL Tier First Exam 2017 through official website on or before last date.
Candidates can read all details through official notification. Read all mentioned instructions in advertisement, and then apply online. CGL exam is one of best exam conduct in India. Online registration for SSC CGL Tier 1 will be starts soon in upcoming days. Details mentioned below. Candidates can download official notification also by visiting below links.
Name of organization – Staff Selection Commission
Name of Exam – Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam
Official web portal – http://ssc.nic.in/
SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Limit – Aspirant age not exceed from 27 Years and minimum age limit is 18 years for CGL Exam 2017. Age limit criteria is different for various posts. So, please check in official notification.
Selection process: Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written exam and after written exam who qualified the exam then candidates will be called for Interview, Skill Test, Computer Proficiency Test/ Documents verification. And final merit list will be upload.
- General/OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
- SC/PWD/Woman/ST category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Fee can be deposited via Bank Challan.
- Download SSC CGL Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2017 PDF
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 – 20750 Vacancies
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 – 18000 Vacancies
How to Apply SSC CGL Tier 1 2017: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website on or before the closing date. Online registration steps are mentioned below.
- Logon to official website – www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on titled as “SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Online Application Form”
- Read all instructions carefully
- Fill the all necessary details
- Upload all required documents
- Enter your valid Mobile number & E-mail ID
- Pay application fee as per mentioned above or in advertisement
- Submit the application form and note your registration ID
- Take a print out of confirmation page for future reference
Part 1: Candidates need to enter their personal details, Academic details, Exam Centre, Category, and other asked details. After verifying the details submit that form and note your registration ID.
Part 2: Again login with registration ID and date of birth and now upload your scanned photograph and signature in required format. Pay your application fee. After payment of exam fee application form will be completed.
We are advised you here please go for official notification once, read it all carefully then apply online for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2017. If you have any query or information then leave a comment in below comment box. Thanks for visiting our website.
Important dates –
- Starting date for submission of online form –
11th March, 2017
- Last date for Online Registration –
15th April 2017
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2017 (Computer Based): 19th June 2017 to 02nd July 2017
Date of examination will be changed after the official announcement by SSC regarding to CGL Tier I Exam 2017.
Official website – www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Notification 2017 – Coming Soon
SSC CGL Tier 1 Online Application Form 2017 – Coming Soon
Official notification released on official website as per Staff Selection Commission Tentative Scheduler for exams. Keep in touch for latest updates.