Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification of 417 vacancies few days ago. TNPSC invites the eligible and interested candidates for Assistant Agriculture Officer posts via online mode on or before 27th February 2015. Candidates can download official notification by visiting the below mentioned links. Other wise they can refer the official web portal. TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer vacancies 2015 notification details such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, important date, application fee, etc. mentioned below. We wish you all the best for these vacancies.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Name of Organization – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total Number of vacancies – 417 vacancies
Name of Post – Assistant Agriculture Officer
Age Limit – Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and not exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have completed 12th class and Hold two year Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized university/ institute. Also good knowledge of Tamil language.
Application Fee: All candidates need to pay Rs.150/
Fee can be submitted via Demand Draft/ Postal Order/ Post Officers or Fee processing agency.
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test / oral test.
How to Apply TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2015: Interested candidates can apply for above mentioned posts via online mode on or before 27th February 2015. No application form will be accept by any other mode. Incomplete application form also reject.
- Logon to official website – www.tnpsconline.tn.nic.in.
- Open recruitment link through home page
- Click on the link titled as “TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2015”
- Now, click on Apply Online link
- Read all instructions carefully before applying online
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Enter your Valid Mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Submit the application form and note your registration number
- Take a print out of confirmation page
- Do not forget to pay your application fee
We wish you all the best to all candidates. We are advised you please read official advertisement before applying these posts.
Important Date –
Last date for submission of online application form – 27th February 2015
Official website – www.tnpsconline.tn.nic.in.
Click here to download official notification. For any query leave a comment below.