Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission also known as UPPSC, has recently issued a new recruitment notification of 470 vacancies for various posts under UPPSC. Uttar Pradesh PSC invites the application form for these posts via online mode on or before 28th February 2015. There is good opportunity for job seekers. We wish you all the best. UPPSC vacancies details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, application fee, etc. mentioned below. Candidates can also download official advertisement through official website. Candidates are advised to Bookmark our website to get the latest vacancies 2015-2016 notification by regular visiting our web portal.
UPPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of Organization – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total Number of vacancies – 470 vacancies
Name of Posts – Please read from official notification.
Age Limit: Applicant age should be at least 21 years and not exceed from 40 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Post wise educational qualification mentioned in official notification. So, please read from official advertisement.
- For Unreserved & OBC Category Candidates Rs.115/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates Rs.55/-
Application Fee should be remitted through E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India and Punjab National Bank.
Selection process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in preliminary, main exam and interview.
How to Apply – Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts via online mode through official website on or before 28th February 2015.
- First logon to official website – www.uppsc.org.in.
- Open Recruitment option through main home page
- Click on the link titled as “UPPSC 470 Vacancies 2015”
- Click on Apply Online link
- Read all mentioned instruction carefully before applying online
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Enter your valid E-mail ID and mobile number
- Submit the application form and note your registration number
- Take a print out of confirmation page and print the E-challan
- Submit the application fee as per mentioned above or in official notification
We are advised you here, please read official notification before applying online. All details mentioned correctly in official advertisement. Keep visiting our website regularly to get the latest vacancies notification.
Official website – www.uppsc.org.in.
Click Here to Download official notification.
Click Here to Apply Online.