UPSC SCRA 2016 Notification Details:- Union Public Service Commission has recently published the Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) 2016-17 Notification on its official website upsc.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UPSC SCRA 2016 Exam via online mode on or before the last date. UPSC SCRA Exam and online registration details are available here below. Candidates may refer the official web portal to get the more updates. UPSC SCRA 2016 Exam will be held in January 2016. UPSC SCRA Notification 2016 details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, important dates, etc mentioned below.
Name of Organization – Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name – Special Class Railways Apprentice (SCRA) 2016
Official website – www.upsc.gov.in
Age Limit – Candidates age lies between 17 to 21 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation. SC & ST – 05 years and OBC – 03 years.
Educational Qualification – Candidate mush have passed 12th Class with First or Second division from a recognized board with Mathematics as a subject with at least Physics and Chemistry as one of the subjects. For more detail please refer official notification.
Exam Fee –
General Category candidates need to pay Rs.100 only which will be payable by candidates via Paying Cash at any SBI Branch/ Net Banking of SBI or via any Master/ Visa/ Debit Cars.
Female/ SC/ ST and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date of Online Registration – October 2015
- Last Date to Apply Online – November 2015
- UPSC SCRA 2016 Exam Date – January 2015
Confirmed dates will be provide very soon. We are waiting for official notification. So, please keep patience. As per source information UPSC SCRA 2016 Official Notification to be published in October 2015.
Physical Standard – Applicants should have physically fit as per physical standard for admission to SCRA exam.
How to apply UPSC SCRA 2016 Exam ?
- First logon to official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on UPSC SCRA Online application Form 2016 link
- Read all instructions and click on proceed button
- Now, fill up all required details such as Name, Address, Educational Qualification, etc
- If you do not want to change in details then proceed for next step and complete part 1 registration
- Now, Print Bank Pay in Slip or pay your application fee via suitable mode
- Go to Part 2 Registration for UPSC SCRA 2016 Exam
- log in with your registration and date of birth
- Upload your scanned photo graph and signature
- Check the uploaded photograph and signature, if they correctly uploaded then proceed for next step
- Complete your Part 2 Registration and take a hard copy of conformation page
These are the few simple steps for filling the UPSC SCRA 2016 Online application form. Keep in touch for latest updates. Share This information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, etc by using sharing button. All Details will be update very soon after official notification release.