Leading group of Revenue (BOR), Uttar Pradesh had directed composed test for Lekhpal posts on 13 September 2015. The composed exam is sorted out for discovering qualified contender for these 13600 posts. Prior the board had welcomed applications through online mode at authority official website.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Result 2015
UP Lekhpal exam was hung on 13 Sep 2015 in morning and night session in all the 75 locale of the state. Approx. 27 lakh competitors who need to be chosen for these posts, had showed up for this exam. Presently Lekhpal results are under procedure.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Expected Cut off 2015:-
- General – 52 Marks
- OBC – 50 Marks
- SC – 45 Marks
- ST – 40 Marks
3 times the no. of applicants against the opportunities i.e. 13600, will be called for next stage. So approx. 40000 applicants will be qualified in the test and they need to show up for meeting.
BOR UP had sorted out Lekhpal composed examination on 13 September 2015 according to authority plan in two sessions – morning & evening. The test will be conduct at all the 75 locale of Uttar Pradesh at a large number of focuses.
Exam Pattern for UP Lekhpal exam:
- The composed test was of various decision target sort. Hopefuls need to check their answers in the OMR Sheet gave. There are 4 alternatives in the inquiry paper. One must be picked as the answer and stamped/filled on the sheet.
- Questions in composed exam were asked from General Knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi & Accountancy.
- UP Lekhpal Written Exam was of 80 Marks.
- Those who qualify the composed exam, will need to show up for meeting.
- 20 Marks for Interview will be of 20 Marks.
UP Govt. will attempt to finish the enrollment procedure up to joining of hopefuls up to December 2015.
Determination for Lekhpal/Accountants will be done through a state level examination. For this focused exam, UPSSSC Lekhpal results will be discharged by the official site bor.up.nic.in lekhpal page. After that, those qualify composed exam, will need to show up for meeting which will be of 20 imprints.
UP Lekhpal Exam Scheme:
- In the composed exam of Lekhpal, inquiries will be asked from subjects like General Knowledge (GK), Mathematics, Hindi & Gram Samaj Vikas.
- The time given is 2 hours.
- Questions were asked from 4 segments i.e. General Hindi, Mathematics, GK and Village Society & Development (Gram Samaj Vikas).
- The level of inquiries solicited in Lekhpal exam was from twelfth class or comparable.
Additionally look at – UP BTC Merit list 2015
- The answers are to be given on OMR Sheet gave there.
- The utilization of whitener, cutting edge & elastic on the sheet is precluded. The utilization of Ball pen was suggested. Those applicants who use them, will disqualify.
- Written exam qualified competitors will need to show up for meeting. 3 times the quantity of opportunities, hopefuls will be called for meeting.
Prior UP Revenue Department had welcomed applications for these posts. Hopefuls had connected for these presents from 22 June on 22 July 2015. To be qualified for these posts, an applicant age ought to be of 18 year to 40 year as on 1 July 2015. Presently the composed test had been led as a piece of determination procedure. The individuals who qualify this test and cleans the slice up will need to show up for meeting. The UP Lekhpal result 2015 will be accessible on bor.up.nic.in. The system to check result is given underneath.
UP Lekhpal Important dates 2015
- Notification Release date – 22 June, 2015
- Last Date of Online Application – 28 July, 2015
- Last date for installment of charge: 23 July, 2015.
- Written Exam Date – 13 September, 2015
- UP Lekhpal Result Declaration – October/November 2015
- Interview – Nov/Dec 2015
- Final Result Declaration – December 2015
Aspirants need to wait for few days. Official result notification details will be update here very soon. Aspirants may refer the official web portal at below and get the more updates. Thanks for visiting our website – answerkeyresult.com