UPSSSC 635 Stenographer recruitment 2015-2016 online application form| Notification issued by UPSSSC official website – www.upsssc.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the recruitment notification of 635 vacancies for Stenographer posts. Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2015-2016, they can apply online for 635 posts on or before the last date.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Service Selection Commission is also named as UPSSSC in short form, which invites the online application form for 635 Stenographer posts. Vacancies details such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, selection process, etc mentioned below. Candidates can download official advertisement by visiting below link and online application form link also mentioned below. Those candidates are looking for vacancies in Uttar Pradesh State there is good news available here on our website. This time there is great opportunity for job seekers. Interested candidates fill up online application for these posts.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification:
Name of organization – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Total Number of vacancies – 635 posts
Name of post: Stenographer
Age Limit: Candidates age should be lies between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates must have completed 12th Class from a recognized board. Candidates must have knowledge of computer and good typing speed. For more details please refer official advertisement. Complete details available only in official notification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to grab salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/- per month.
How to Apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2015: Interested candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Important dates are mentioned below. Online registrations steps are also mentioned below:
- Logon to official website – www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment/Career link through home page
- Now click on Advertisement of Stenographer posts link
- Read all instructions before start the online registration
- Click on Apply Online link
- Fill up the online application form with correct details
- Upload all required documents
- Mention your valid E-mail ID and mobile number
- Verify entered details and submit the online application form
- Pay application fee as per mentioned in advertisement
- Note your registration number and take a print out of confirmation page for future references
Starting date for submission of online application form – 13th March 2015
Last date for submission of online application form – 24th April 2015
Official website – www.upssc.gov.in